Start a free quote for Nonstandard Commercial Auto Insurance rate and we will contact you with available policies and companies.
We insure Big Rig Trucks, contractor vehicles and many other types of business autos may be covered.
If you have an immediate need submit the easy form below and we’ll have a licensed Nonstandard Commercial Auto Insurance agent assist you.
Get free help finding Nonstandard Commercial Auto Insurance coverage. Our quick submission tool below won’t take long at all and we will get back to you fast!
Business owners or transportation managers use the form below for FL,IA,IN,KS,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA & SC for high risk trucking, commercial auto or your bus company. If your business is not in one of these states please scroll past the form for more resources and help.
We proudly offer Nonstandard Commercial Insurance. We are ready to help you.
Nonstandard Commercial Auto Insurance Policy Exclusions – What may or may not be covered.
Typically, a high risk commercial auto insurance or high risk truck insurance policy (or similar form) will not provide coverage for the following:
- Any injury/damage that you expected or intended
- Losses that should be handled by a Workers’ Compensation, Disability Benefits or Unemployment Compensation Law
- Bodily Injury to an employee caused by a fellow employee
- Damage to property that is in your care, custody and control
- Any bodily injury or property damage that occurs because of pollution
- Any loss that is related to racing, demolition or stunts
Other items that are typically not covered by a high risk commercial truck insurance or high risk truck insurance policy, unless added by additional endorsement, are the same as those found with most types of policies, such as Nuclear Hazard, or any type of War or Military Action. Racing, Wear and Tear, Freezing, Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown, Blowouts, Punctures or Other Road Damage to Tires are also excluded.